Corporate Relocations – Domestic and International
The team at Bowker Consulting has extensive experience in providing specialist education advice for corporate relocations, both to and from the UK, as well as between countries worldwide.
Although understanding the education system and securing an appropriate school is a small part of the whole relocation experience; getting it right can be a crucial element in achieving a successful assignment.
Bowker Consulting collaborates closely with relocation partners to ensure that relocating families are well supported and able to make informed decisions regarding their children’s education.
“My relocation company has successfully partnered with Bowker Consulting for the past 14 years. They offer education support to my clients who are relocating from overseas to the UK with children. My clients are all very senior executives and therefore expect a very high level of support, knowledge and experience from the companies I introduce them to, and the consistent feedback has always been, without exception, extremely positive. I would thoroughly recommend their services to any families relocating to the UK.”
Emma Morley, Managing Director, Executive Relocation Plus Ltd
Bowker Consulting can support you with:
- Group Moves – Educational Overviews and Guides for different locations.
- Presentations and attendance at Relocation Fairs and Events.
- Pre-Decision Assistance for employees considering a job offer or move.
- Education Advice Helpline.
- Full Education Support for relocating employees.
- Expat Educational Monitoring Service – for a smooth transition both outbound and on return from an International Assignment.
- Confidential, VIP and Board Level assistance.
Our team of consultants have comprehensive knowledge of education systems in the UK and around the world, and can advise on:
- Local education options – are local schools appropriate for families or are there barriers to entry, such as language or government restrictions, making them inaccessible.
- Private and International Schools – taking into account the educational background of the children.
- A range of school options for short- or fixed-term International Assignments and permanent moves.
- Families needing guidance regarding Special Educational Needs and language support.
Since 1997, Bowker Consulting has acquired extensive expertise on education systems and schools in various locations worldwide, putting us in a great position to assist companies in assessing the viability of destinations from an educational standpoint.
Our experienced team provide bespoke information packages, detailing key factors such as the curricula offered at various schools, admission requirements and the demand for places. This can be of great value to companies making business decisions about possible individual or group moves.
Whether you need an overview of schools in key destinations around the world, or need support for employees who will be moving, you will find our services competitively priced and our client feedback second to none.
We would be happy to tailor a relevant Education package for you depending on your business requirements, do get in touch to find out more.
Please refer to our Testimonials page for examples of client feedback on our services.
“I’ve had the pleasure of working with Bowker Consulting for over 15 years. Working in the relocation industry it is so important to have providers you can trust and know are going to give you and your clients an excellent service no matter how challenging the request. The service provided by Debbie and her wonderful team is exemplary, they always go above and beyond expectations and do so much for my relocating families giving excellent guidance on all aspects of schooling in the UK. Nothing is too much trouble for the team. I never hesitate in recommending to my clients the importance of using Bowker Consulting for relocating families, my role would be much more difficult without them.”
Carolyn Spencer, Director, UK Destination Services, MSI Mobility